Bemo Ge 4/4 III #647

MichaelE

My new Bemo Ge 4/4 III arrived safely yesterday and I managed to detail it this morning and afternoon. Some of these parts are so darned tiny I was using a magnifying glass for everything except the MU hoses. The holes were large enough for me to see and the hoses slid right in the holes.

I'm breaking it in now, and programmed the address, but I like the way it runs out of the box so I won't be playing with any CV's. This is going to take the place (most of the time) for the ABe 4/4 III Triebwagen that has been on service for about three years or more now. I'll still run the Triebwagen, but its earned a part-time retirement.

Excellent detail and running from Bemo. Hope the motor holds out. My Allegra is already on its second motor.

rRs8cnd.jpg

rhh5uvJ.jpg

sbrMe7B.jpg

5OkM5q5.jpg

0xqcQzN.jpg

QhmPapa.jpg

• Like 10

I stayed at a holiday chalet above Grusch for my honeymoon in 1997, so have an affinity with 647.

On a brief visit of just a few hours to RhB land in June 2022, I happened upon it at Chur - my photos herewith

647 being spruced up ready for its trip to St Moritz. Chur 16 June 2022, alongside 623 (which I have in N scale!) 

IMG_8942.JPG

Having zoomed ahead on the Disentis train with 623, I was ready at Reichenau Tamins to phot 647 again.

IMG_8986.JPG

Edited by Gordonwis
  • Like 4