Absolute Aspects signal control

young37215

• RMweb Gold

I am seeking assistance with the installation of 2 Absolute Aspects signals on my west highland line layout (WHL4)  which are working copies of those found at Fort William station comprising:

⦁    a dual headed, 3 aspect bracket signal on the end of the platform that controls departures from the station.   
⦁    a two aspect (red/amber) signal just beyond the station throat that controls entry to the station. 

The signals are typical MAS with each additionally have a calling on signal to facilitate shunting at the station. The single aspect signal has a further addition by way of a working theatre box which identifies the platform set. Each signal will be operated independently of everything else on the layout, I do not require any interlocking. On DCC controlled WHL4, Fort William station is about 15M away from the main control panel which runs the entire layout. For consistency and to avoid long cable runs, I had hoped to use my point and signal controlling Megapoints network with their Autosignal component to operate   the signals. I now learn that the Autosignal will not deliver what I need and am looking at how best to control the signals from the control panel without having long cable runs to individual switches. 

Getting the required 12V power the signals require from the power BUS that runs the Megapoints network is easy enough. The signals come with a PCB where attaching the wires from the signal looks straight forward, I am comfortable soldering these in line with the supplied instructions. Where I am lost is how to control the signals where I want a solution that enables independent:

⦁    control of the bracket signal red/amber/ green. 
⦁    control of the 2 aspect signal red/amber.
⦁    control of the calling on signals.
⦁    The theatre box number displayed should be determined by the direction of the points into the the platform which should only illuminate when either main aspect is amber or          the calling on signal is green

Can anyone explain how I might achieve control as outlined? I recognise that this may be beyond my capabilities to undertake and I am not averse to subcontracting the work if necessary.

IMG_4905.JPG.b2866cb892f97c315a877d5394f8a99f.JPG

IMG_4916.JPG.f9632b61cd6c1d784714c3d0a570266a.JPG

IMG_4906.JPG.f2ff2ffc2295e4f665b3b3cf676330c6.JPG

IMG_4907.JPG.19dac53c74c00f2146de0642ce0d68f8.JPG

IMG_4915.JPG.5b1eb75a04ad5f222dba892faff9db2d.JPG

IMG_4914.JPG.fffba922a6b052cee760621f68ec0b3d.JPG