Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Model Railway Exhibition, Alsagers Bank, Staffordshire. Saturday 13th May 2023

Benjamin Brady

Good evening, 

This post comes very late on in the day but we have been given the opportunity to run an exhibition again at Alsager's Bank. This show again is being run for charity, this time our support shall be to the RNLI and the school itself. 

This shall be a low key event but hopefully an enjoyable day to run trains. 

We have a lot more space available this time if required, so I open the floor to any rmwebers who have  a layout they would like to bring to a show feel free to contact myself, and I'll see what can be done. 

Many Thanks 

Benjamin  

• Like 1

Yes looking forward to bringing Lymebrook Yard and support good causes. 

It’ll be exhibited near enough to where it is supposed to be set. Just North  of Newcastle Under Lyme. 

Hope to see some of you there. 

22C28341-7BBC-496E-8F8C-47585BD2D062.jpeg

• Like 4

Cheese and Bacon Oatcakes 🤪😛........just keep that Dave Wheelton away from the cafeteria until I've managed to put me order in...........

Looking forward to supporting this very worthy cause by displaying some of my 'Glasgow Queen Street (EM)' stock that have already been completed for the layout which is still very much under construction - however, evidence of wiring is now making itself seen underneath the boards, so it is progressing!!

cheers

Andy

• Like 2