Is it me?

• RMweb Premium

I frequently leave my RMweb window open when I leave the computer for a while putting said (windows 10) computer to sleep whilst I'm away.

Previously, when I returned to the computer and awoke it, the RMweb window is there. I refresh the window and start at the top pf the window to see which threads have been updated in my absence.

I can be away from the computer - where I'm using Chrome - for several hours and have never noticed being short changed in the time period that I've been absent for.

I've left the computer a couple of times today and have only been able to recall threads from the previous 2 hours, even though I thought I'd been away much longer than that. I've tried loading more but I'm told there's no more to view.

I'll pay more attention to how long I am away over the next few days and update this post accordingly.

Has anyone else noticed this?

• RMweb Gold

No,  happens to me too and I use Edge. If I think I've missed a lot, I just change the selection to "last 24 hours" and read down to where I think I last was.

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium

Is your usual page "unread content"? Very occasionally I get some random post that seems to block earlier posts from loading, but a refresh usually sorts this. I see I have a specified time period of 1 week set. I've never notice this get changed while I've been away. One of my computers is usually left permanently on, and RMweb is usually one of the pages loaded. Mostly I use Firefox.

• RMweb Premium

I use the "since last login".  I have sometimes found that exploring a lengthy thread, e.g. Early Risers, I sometimes come back to the main list and it treats me as a new login with only a few threads visible. I then have to fight my way to the "last 24 hours" section.

• RMweb Premium

I never seem to get the "time" option to work correctly.

I must admit that it could be me as the matter in the op hasn't happened since. I suspect there could be an element of rounding to whole hours involved whereby 2 hr & 59 mins is shown ae 2 hrs that changes to 3 hrs from 3 hrs and 0 mins.