Virtual Modelling Competition 2023

Sithlord75

Members who are registered for e-board notices hopefully have received notice of this year's Virtual Modelling Competition being held in conjunction with the AGM.  If you didn't, can you please check to see a) if it didn't wind up in your spam/junk mail and b) possibly check with the very patient and kindly webmaster who oversees such things to see if he has your details.

The categories this year are:

Scratch and Kit Built locos,

Converted RTR locos,

Coaches and non-passenger coaching stock,

Freight stock,

Other items not covered above, including buildings, signals, tools, devices.

I'm looking forward to seeing the entries clogging up the email and giving me something to do as I process them into some semblance of order!  

Cheers

Kevin of Oz (joint co-ordinator).

• Like 2

As Ian said Simon, it's open to all 2mm SA members.  I can send you the details which went to the e-board if you didn't get it if you PM me your email.

Ditto to anyone else who's a member.

Cheers

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still time to get your entries in - the converted proprietary loco section is looking a bit thin (as is, to be fair, the scratch/kit built locos) and I know there are a few out there!

Entries close on Tuesday but since I've a half day Wednesday, I'll be nice - timezones or something like that!   

Hit that inbox - 2mmagm2020 at gmail dot com or send it to me direct - my email is in the newsletter with the SEQAG.