Class 37 Domino Codes

Chrisjh

• RMweb Premium

Hi,

I sell 00 gauge Heljan class 25 self adhesive domino headcode panels on Ebay - Just do a search - You could order a set of those leave me a message with the Bachmann class 37 headcode dimensions and I'll make you a set?

Regards Rob

2 hours ago, Chrisjh said:

Many thanks Rob its for my Bachmann Class 37's which I have converted from Modern day DRS to 1970/1980's BR. Instead of the black and white do you sell the Yellow and white domino codes?, many thanks Chris 

Hi Chris,

When you say yellow and white dominoes do you mean the plated headcodes? If so they are available from PHDesigns but it might be helpful if you could post a pic of your model and the prototype loco you are looking to model please?

Many thanks yes its the plated headcodes, I have some DRS Class 37's which I have converted to BR Blue. So I want to apply the plated headcodes in lieu of the blanking plate that has been fitted. Hope this makes sense? Best Chris

8 hours ago, Chrisjh said:

This is the type I would like to fit on my Class 37's 

37 4.jpg

Hi Chris,

Thanks for sharing, do you have a pic of your model? I am confused as to what model you are starting with? Bachmann haven't done a 37/6 (the type with no headcode box) so the only other thought is you have an ex split box model?

4 hours ago, Chrisjh said:

Many thanks Rob, sorry I converted it to this type some years ago, now I want to convert it back. Hope this makes sense. Best Chris 

DRS Nose Cone.jpg

Aah, I get you. To be honest the easiest way would be to see if you can get some second hand noses of the type you need on ebay as you will need to replace the light clusters as well, they come up from time to time. I did have a quick look on the PHD site earlier as I am sure I saw some etches previously but the only ones I saw were 7mm version.