Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×

Accurascale Samples Viewing at AGR Model Railway Store

We are excited to announce a new partnership between ourselves and Accurascale, This collaboration allows us to offer our customers a unique opportunity to explore and experience a wide range of high-quality products firsthand.

Through this partnership, we have created a space within our store where we can proudly showcase samples from our manufacturing partner's exceptional collection. By having these samples readily available, we aim to provide our customers with a comprehensive understanding of the craftsmanship and design that goes into each product.

We believe that this partnership will greatly enhance the shopping experience for our customers, as they can now witness the exceptional quality and variety of choices our manufacturing partner offers.

AGR is committed to excellence and continually strives to present the best and most innovative products to our customers. By joining forces with Accurascale, we are expanding our offerings and ensuring that our customers have access to a diverse selection of high-quality goods.

We would like to express our gratitude to Accurascale for their trust and support in establishing this collaborative venture. Together, we are dedicated to providing an outstanding retail experience, where customers can truly see, touch, and experience the remarkable products available on the market.

We invite our customers to visit our store and explore the mesmerizing array of samples from our manufacturing partner's collection. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be delighted to assist and guide you through this unique shopping experience. Together, let us embark on a journey of discovery and find the perfect products that exceed your expectations.

Samples viewing available till 19th September 

377504009_18233622481240768_2712332243299457670_n.jpg.680bf32268e5c6aab66ec4bc6a66a50b.jpg

376839894_18233622490240768_6057306163021793771_n.jpg.0ed199083776da63b1d659e5186df7bd.jpg

Edited by AGR Model Store
  • Like 14
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

1 hour ago, atom3624 said:

Are we viewing some top secret development models here?

Hymeks, 33's, .... and more !!

Interesting!

Al.

🤔🙃😄

Where are the Hymeks?  I can’t see any in the Accurascale display…. I can see some in the display cabinet before it’s been cleared out…

Edited by Andy Mac

28 minutes ago, Wickham Green too said:

For anyone not familiar with the AGR Model Store .... er .......... where are you - and the cabinet of delights ??!?

'course I can look you up on the interweb - but I'm being lazy

Bedfordshire! Like Yorkshire but not as nice

9 High Street Mews, 28 High Street

Leighton Buzzard

LU7 1EA

Bedfordshire

• Thanks 2
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

Well, that’s an impressive display in the second photograph, even without any class 50 diesels, class 89 electric, nuclear wagons, HUO wagons, chaldron wagons, NER 20T hoppers, and 16T  mineral wagons!  There’s quite a lot more on the way.

John S

Edited by it's-er
Addition
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, it's-er said:

Well, that’s an impressive display in the second photograph, even without any class 50 diesels, class 89 electric, nuclear wagons, HUO wagons, chaldron wagons, NER 20T hoppers, and 16T  mineral wagons!  There’s quite a lot more on the way.

John S

I think it highly unlikely A/S would provide samples of forthcoming models as you suggest

16 hours ago, AGR Model Store said:

We are excited to announce a new partnership between ourselves and Accurascale, This collaboration allows us to offer our customers a unique opportunity to explore and experience a wide range of high-quality products firsthand.

Through this partnership, we have created a space within our store where we can proudly showcase samples from our manufacturing partner's exceptional collection. By having these samples readily available, we aim to provide our customers with a comprehensive understanding of the craftsmanship and design that goes into each product.

We believe that this partnership will greatly enhance the shopping experience for our customers, as they can now witness the exceptional quality and variety of choices our manufacturing partner offers. From furniture to electronics, clothing to appliances, we are confident that our joint effort will impress customers and make their decision-making process more informed and enjoyable.

AGR is committed to excellence and continually strives to present the best and most innovative products to our customers. By joining forces with Accurascale, we are expanding our offerings and ensuring that our customers have access to a diverse selection of high-quality goods.

We would like to express our gratitude to Accurascale for their trust and support in establishing this collaborative venture. Together, we are dedicated to providing an outstanding retail experience, where customers can truly see, touch, and experience the remarkable products available on the market.

We invite our customers to visit our store and explore the mesmerizing array of samples from our manufacturing partner's collection. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be delighted to assist and guide you through this unique shopping experience. Together, let us embark on a journey of discovery and find the perfect products that exceed your expectations.

Samples viewing available till 19th September 

377504009_18233622481240768_2712332243299457670_n.jpg.680bf32268e5c6aab66ec4bc6a66a50b.jpg

376839894_18233622490240768_6057306163021793771_n.jpg.0ed199083776da63b1d659e5186df7bd.jpg

You’re going to need a bigger cabinet to display the furniture, electronics, clothing and appliances. Accurascale exclusive dining tables? Might want to check what you’ve written. Copy and paste from another site?

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

11 hours ago, it's-er said:

John S

I believe it was just too soon for the 16T mineral wagons to be displayed, I personally wanted to see the 20T Hopper, but sadly they weren't with Richard 

2 hours ago, Drifter said:

You’re going to need a bigger cabinet to display the furniture, electronics, clothing and appliances. Accurascale exclusive dining tables? Might want to check what you’ve written. Copy and paste from another site?

Did you not know, Accurascale are opening a display in old Wilko soon....

Edited by AGR Model Store
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold
21 hours ago, Wickham Green too said:

For anyone not familiar with the AGR Model Store .... er .......... where are you - and the cabinet of delights ??!?

'course I can look you up on the interweb - but I'm being lazy

Nice shop and easy to find plus a superb café just down the road on the opposite side.  

Alas Mrs Stationmaster completely forgot that she had ever been to Leighton Buzzard when her own review of the café was shown in some sort of Farcebook 'this is what you posted X years ago'.  I duly reminded when and why we had gone there and even told her what I had purchased during my visit to AGR (an Oxford SD Freightlfter in WR livery). 

37 minutes ago, The Stationmaster said:

Nice shop and easy to find plus a superb café just down the road on the opposite side.  

Alas Mrs Stationmaster completely forgot that she had ever been to Leighton Buzzard when her own review of the café was shown in some sort of Farcebook 'this is what you posted X years ago'.  I duly reminded when and why we had gone there and even told her what I had purchased during my visit to AGR (an Oxford SD Freightlfter in WR livery). 

Come back soon!

• Like 2