Graham Farish Sound Fitted Class 40 - Help Needed!

My Grandad owns a Graham Farish Class 40, 40159, which is sound fitted. He brought from a trader called Modelmania. However, we've got a problem regarding the functions. Our sound chip didn't come with a list of functions so we had to try them all and guess what they were.

Here's what we managed to get out of it. These are all correct as of now. 

IMG_20230915_204225_049.jpg.4532fa5c58c98e43c196bd75e51942a3.jpg

This is the official function list of the Class 40. 

Screenshot_20230915-203800.png.03f4d5f46c4700667a208e032277b933.png

Now, both lists of functions are different and some of the functions don't work (the ones that aren't filled in on our list) plus there's two functions that I'm not sure what they're supposed to be. Can anyone help?

The official list is what the factory fitted locos are like from new. 

40 159 was sold originally as DCC ready so it will have a different sound file to the list you have there

If you read CV8 it it will tell you if it has a loksound or zimo decoder. If it returns 151 it is loksound

• RMweb Gold

F5 being a brake makes me lean towards legomanbiffo sound (if its actually a Loksound decoder) but the tail lights and cab lights don't match his normal standards.

For reference in case it is his - https://www.dckits-devideos.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=221_251_229&product_id=1391

40159 was never available with factory sound so unless someone put the decoder from a factory sound one in it (highly unlikely) you can ignore the factory function list.

1 hour ago, Kaput said:

F5 being a brake makes me lean towards legomanbiffo sound (if its actually a Loksound decoder) but the tail lights and cab lights don't match his normal standards.

For reference in case it is his - https://www.dckits-devideos.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=221_251_229&product_id=1391

That's the trader we got the sound chip from when we went to the Doncaster show one year! We brought the 40 the same day.