If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

Wanted: Ply Sleeper Rivet Hole Punch

polybear

• RMweb Premium

Hello,
I'm on the lookout for a Rivet Hole Punch at a reasonable price please - with a good action where the plunger fully retracts after punching the sleeper.  A single hole punch is fine.

Many thanks
Brian

• RMweb Gold
21 hours ago, polybear said:

Hello,
I'm on the lookout for a Rivet Hole Punch at a reasonable price please - with a good action where the plunger fully retracts after punching the sleeper.  A single hole punch is fine.

Many thanks
Brian

I think I may have one, an ex P4 tool ex Studiolith, not sure of the mechanics though. Not really interested in charging for it but would like reimbursement for the postage(from Australia!). Let me know if you're interested.

Rgds Mike

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, ikks said:

I think I may have one, an ex P4 tool ex Studiolith, not sure of the mechanics though. Not really interested in charging for it but would like reimbursement for the postage(from Australia!). Let me know if you're interested.

Rgds Mike

Hi Mike,

Many thanks - could you see if you can find it and pm me some piccies so I can see what version it is please (there were numerous ones) and let me know what the postage might be (snail mail would be fine).  I've a feeling that the postage might be a killer though

Many Thanks

Brian.

• RMweb Gold

Hi Brian,

Found it!!, didn't realise it has been close on 40 years since I last sighted this!, It is a weii engineered item, simple but does the job well, single hole and retracts after punching the sleeper, t is rather heavy though. I have no idea how to send pictures from my phone to here, but if you wish to pm me your email address, I can send them direct.

Rgds.....Mike

Edited by ikks