Mailing Flexi-track

rab

• RMweb Premium

Having decided to change to Kato track, and disposed of most of my Peco Setrack,

I'm left with some full (915mm) lengths of Flexitrack.

The length puts it outside Royal Mail limits, and Parcelforce price looks like around £10.

What RELIABLE methods have others used for fleixtrack delivery please?

• RMweb Gold

It's the length that's putting the price up. Might be worth advertising that they have been cut into two equal lengths and supply a pack of rail joiners in the price. Wait until they sell before cutting up though! I did that when someone in Northern Ireland bought some track which I was posting from England. That would have cost nearly £20 to post around 15 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
20 minutes ago, Tim123 said:

It's the length that's putting the price up. Might be worth advertising that they have been cut into two equal lengths and supply a pack of rail joiners in the price. Wait until they sell before cutting up though! I did that when someone in Northern Ireland bought some track which I was posting from England. That would have cost nearly £20 to post around 15 years ago.

i long ago gave up on Royal Mail. 

Evri is now much cheaper and far more reliable. Next day on this: "parcels up to 120cm long and with a combined length and circumference of 245cm." is about £3.50.

Edited by ikcdab
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1