Solenoid accessory decoders

TomJ

On my last layout I used an 8 way DCC Concepts accessory decoder to operate the points. Now I’m building a new layout and I have more points! The updates DCC Concepts decoders are out of stock everywhere. Can anyone suggest a simple alternative. I don’t want anything fancy or complex - just a way I can operate the points from my NCE Powercab

I model in N gauge and all the point motors are fitted so it’s too late to suggest a different way of operating then!

Thanks. 

The DCC Concepts products are filtering through in small batches but most suppliers have back orders to fulfill which is why they don't often appear as being available.  If you are happy to wait a short while then if you order direct from DCC Concepts you will get them the quickest. They fulfil their own back orders before sending new stock out to dealers. However you will have to pay the full price wheras most dealers discount by about 15%.  It might also be worth talking to DCC Concepts at the Warley show in case they've held back some stock to sell there. 

• Thanks 1

I think it's all part of the worlwide component shortage and securing production time  at the factory in China.  Drop them an email and ask. I find they are always helpful in responding. They may even pick up on this thread and you'll get a reply from @DCCconcepts .

Edited by jamesed

6 hours ago, TomJ said:

I didn’t realise they were coming out again. I worried they were a discontinued product 

47 minutes ago, jamesed said:

I think it's all part of the worlwide component shortage and securing production time  at the factory in China.  Drop them an email and ask. I find they are always helpful in responding. They may even pick up on this thread and you'll get a reply from @DCCconcepts .

They are on the upcoming production schedule. We are hopeful that they should be with us early 2024.

Best Regards,

The DCCconcepts Team

• Thanks 1