O Gauge Wagon brake pipes

Can anyone kindly suggest a manufacturer of vacuum bags and air pipes for O gauge wagons please?

Ive tried the internet and the majority of kits are for steam era models and dont fit in with my time period.

Im struggling to find some that look half decent.

Many thanks.

Edited by 21A Desperado

I have some that are 3d printed as part of my kit range. I don't have them listed on the website but if you email me from the Pre-Grouping Railways website I can sort you out with some. If you want lost wax then Slater's do some bit they are very expensive.

Marc

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MarcD said:

I have some that are 3d printed as part of my kit range. I don't have them listed on the website but if you email me from the Pre-Grouping Railways website I can sort you out with some. If you want lost wax then Slater's do some bit they are very expensive.

Marc

Hi Marc

Thanks for your response, I will drop you a line.

:)

12 hours ago, 21A Desperado said:

Can anyone kindly suggest a manufacturer of vacuum bags and air pipes for O gauge wagons please?

Ive tried the internet and the majority of kits are for steam era models and dont fit in with my time period.

Im struggling to find some that look half decent.

Many thanks.

Air pipes...

417368219_765611198944958_4711587947491768078_n.jpg

417538450_765612192278192_1542312104603893511_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 19/01/2024 at 21:36, MarcD said:

Marc

Hi Marc,

I e mailed you regarding vac bags and wondered if you had seen it?

Cheers :)

Sorry I have been run off my feet this week. Everything should be back to normal by Monday. I have some already printed. I will take some photos and ping you them on Monday to make sure they are what you need.

Marc