Professional Backscenes creator.

I found a website of one P. J. Bambrick today who is, apparently, a professional creator of dioramas and backscenes.

The infuriating thing about the web is when someone ceases trading, their details can remain on the web for years.

i have emailed the gentleman, but if I receive no response, I wonder if anyone can give me details of someone else doing this?

Many thanks in advance,

B

• Moderators
On 30/01/2024 at 17:05, Bandicoot said:

The infuriating thing about the web is when someone ceases trading, their details can remain on the web for years people seem to expect a response the same day and then run around the internet complaining when they haven't had am immediate response.

FTFY.

• Like 7

Thanks all.

As you can see, Paul responded as soon as he had found his mobile!

I don’t think I was expecting an instantaneous response, thanks AY.

I was merely stating that there are often websites that appear to be operating, but which ultimately are dead, as the business has stopped trading (sometimes years ago).

Like Redgate, I have no idea what FTFY means. If you can’t write it in full, it is probably beneath contempt 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Bandicoot said:

I was merely stating that there are often websites that appear to be operating, but which ultimately are dead, as the business has stopped trading (sometimes years ago).

There was an inference with your first post that the business was no longer trading; I'm sure you can understand how that could be construed as damaging - as well as incorrect.

2 minutes ago, Bandicoot said:

If you can’t write it in full, it is probably beneath contempt 

There's plenty I could write in full in response to that.

• Like 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• AY Mod locked this topic