NMRA Winter meet in Stokenchurch (M40 J5), 17th February

The NMRA BR Winter Meet on 17 February 2024 will be at the Stokenchurch Community Centre, Bartholomew Tipping Lane, Stokenchurch HP14 3RX. Half mile from M40 J5 and close to Risex which is on on the same day.

Admission will be £5 for NMRA members and £10 for non-members, we will ask you to bring your NMRA Membership card on the day.

Layouts:

Kamiack Falls HO

Central Alonzo HO

Belle Vue Depot (On30)

(TBA) N

Traders:

Anoraks Anonymous

Sunningwell CC

Mech Models

Barry Clements (3D)

Anglo-American

In the B&B Tom Watson will be sell some of the late Bob Phelps stock amongst other sellers ( incl. @Gilbert?)

• RMweb Gold
17 minutes ago, 298 said:

The NMRA BR Winter Meet on 17 February 2024 will be at the Stokenchurch Community Centre, Bartholomew Tipping Lane, Stokenchurch HP14 3RX. Half mile from M40 J5 and close to Risex which is on on the same day.

Admission will be £5 for NMRA members and £10 for non-members, we will ask you to bring your NMRA Membership card on the day.

Layouts:

Kamiack Falls HO

Central Alonzo HO

Belle Vue Depot (On30)

(TBA) N

Traders:

Anoraks Anonymous

Sunningwell CC

Mech Models

Barry Clements (3D)

Anglo-American

In the B&B Tom Watson will be sell some of the late Bob Phelps stock amongst other sellers ( incl. @Gilbert?)

I shall indeed be there with a considerable amount of surplus boxed HO US stock, building kits, track and bits plus some general modelling bits such as point motors etc.

I have a lot of stuff I will only sell Face to Face as it is weathered or detailed and I may also have some DCC sound equipped locos or locos with the correct TCS Wowkits (unopened) with them.

I understand there is less space than last year so it may be a bit cosy....

Chris H

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gilbert said:

I understand there is less space than last year so it may be a bit cosy....

Chris H

The cost of renting the extra space seems prohibitive (plus lugging stuff upstairs to where you were last year. The main hall and downstairs area is quite sizeable tho.

Catering will be a "Pop-up kitchen".

Edited by 298

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, 298 said:

The cost of renting the extra space seems prohibitive (plus lugging stuff upstairs to where you were. The main hall and downstairs area is quite sizeable tho.

Catering will be a "Pop-up kitchen".

It was not a complaint - merely an observation!

I'm happy to not carry stuff upstairs!

No doubt we'll keep on b8888ring on...

Chris

• Like 1