Notifications not loading

Since the red banner appeared last night saying that the 'Classifieds' section was out of action, my notifications have not loaded. I have a bell in the top corner with a number next to it (gradually increasing, so that bit seems to be working). When I click on the bell, it brings down the box as usual, but the wheel just spins around and never displays the notifications. Clicking on 'View all notifications' takes me to a page with the usual url, but this page does not load and displays the error code 500. All other functionality appears to be working as usual. I am using Chrome on a Windows 11 laptop if this helps.

• Moderators

The two functions shouldn't be connected but will have arisen as a consequence of the update. However, my notifications have still worked.

I have run a cache clearance on the server to see if that cures the issue for you. It may be worth logging out and back in again if it persists.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

One thing that I have noticed is that it knows that I have 22 unread notifications, so I guess the problem is related to the viewing of my notifications.

Not sure if that additional information helps you find the issue, as I guess that this isn't happening for everyone.

2 hours ago, RobAllen said:

One thing that I have noticed is that it knows that I have 22 unread notifications, so I guess the problem is related to the viewing of my notifications.

Not sure if that additional information helps you find the issue, as I guess that this isn't happening for everyone.

The same here, I now have 21 unread notifications. Clicking on the bell, and even trying to go through to the dedicated page, does not change this.