Embossed brick plastic sheet

peak experience

Hi all, 

I'm making the switch from OO to TT3 and TT120. I'm used to modelling in plasticard/plastic strip. For those of you who scratch build buildings, which I'm guessing would be a fair few in these scales, could anyone suggest where I could get embossed brick plastic sheets from please? I've found that Slaters do a 1.100 Flemish Bond A4 sized sheet, but I wondered if there were other options with different bonding patterns, in particular, Running Bond. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, peak experience said:

Is everyone using 2D printed brick paper then?

Possibly. If you're modelling UK brickwork, Flemish, garden, common or whatever bond, depending when the wall was built, so will the depth of the mortar joint vary. Only in recent times has it become trendy to have deeply recessed joints (saves mortar but exposes more brick to weathering and potential frost damage) whereas the joints would have been flush or recessed to 1/2" (about 0.15mm @ 4mm scale) and can't really be seen when viewed from 2' (600mm). I find the plasticard offerings are recessed too much even for 4mm scales.

Just my tuppence worth.

Cheers,

Philip