Source of 4mm scale transfers - WW2 Air Ministry Oil Tank Wagons

I have looked at the normal suppliers without any success. I have a rake of 15 oil tankers to repaint as late WW2 examples. Although not all the wagons are 100% correct I would like to get the livery details right. So does anyone know of a source for the simple markings. As they are white I cannot print them myself. As an aside I might need a 1:1 scale set as well!

Edited by MyRule1

• RMweb Premium
13 minutes ago, MyRule1 said:

I have looked at the normal suppliers without any success. I have a rake of 15 oil tankers to repaint as late WW2 examples. Although not all the wagons are 100% correct I would like to get the livery details right. So does anyone know of a source for the simple markings. As they are white I cannot print them myself. As an aside I might need a 1:1 scale set as well!

It would help to have a photo of what the prototype looked like.

CJI.

14 hours ago, cctransuk said:

It would help to have a photo of what the prototype looked like.

CJI.

I did notice that you had a number of post-war transfers for these wagons in your range.

All the references or the livery I have are copyright so I cannot post them here. I have sent you a copy of the relevant article by Wetransfer. It looks at Dapol based their "0" gauge model on one of these photo's. As such the Dapol 7mm model is a reasonable source for reference.

• MyRule1 changed the title to Source of 4mm scale transfers - WW2 Air Ministry Oil Tank Wagons
12 minutes ago, Nick Holliday said:

If the transfers are for OO Gauge (4mm) shouldn't the title be 1:76.2?  A small but subtle difference. 1:72 is more commonly the scale for war gamers, I believe.

Noted -half my modelling time is working with 1/72nd scale Aircraft and vehicles, Indeed I will be using three of these to sit alongside the wagons.

https://uk.airfix.com/products/wwii-usaaf-8th-bomber-resupply-set-a06304