House of Hobbies

• RMweb Premium

Quick question if l may, does anyone know if something has happen to the model shop "House of Hobbies"? I ordered an item from them about three weeks ago, unfortunately the item was defective, so l ve been trying to contact the shop to arrange a replacement etc. So far l ve sent three emails and numbers phone calls with no rely from either. Have they ceased trading? 

Bob C

• RMweb Premium

Out of idle interest to see who House of Hobbies is, I've just looked at their website.  I think you may have missed a red strap line at the top which says 'Due to staff shortage we are unable to take phone calls at the moment. Apologies for the inconvenience. Please email us with any enquiries.'

From that I think it's more than likely you'll eventually get an answer to your emails, though probably nowhere near as quickly as would normally be the case.

Pete T.

• RMweb Premium
42 minutes ago, PJT said:

Out of idle interest to see who House of Hobbies is, I've just looked at their website.  I think you may have missed a red strap line at the top which says 'Due to staff shortage we are unable to take phone calls at the moment. Apologies for the inconvenience. Please email us with any enquiries.'

From that I think it's more than likely you'll eventually get an answer to your emails, though probably nowhere near as quickly as would normally be the case.

Pete T.

Thanks Pete, l confess l had not noticed a red banner, that most likely explains the lack of reply, however over three weeks is a long time to not heard back from them, oh well l ll just keep my fingers crossed and wait and see? 

Cheers Bob C

• Like 1

Only recently noticed them in the modelling press - double page advert.

And they are a co-sponsor of the Key Model event at the NEC in April.

What’s the point in boosting your marketing and presence if you’ve not got the resources to cope.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1