Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Automation advice

GallowayJunctionFinal.jpg.ee6059a6c69723c3d2d54f0d0a9a4dd6.jpg

Here is my layout plan, I would like to add block detction to add some sort of automation, also I would like to set a route including signals then when the train passes the signal it returns to red then in the case of an exit signal at the fiddle yard entrance on the left side of the plan, the signal would then change as an automatic signal would,

I am OO gauge with an ECoS controling  the layout right now,

The Points are IP digital and any signals would be Absolute Aspects, I plan to use ITrain,

so the question is what detction would you suggest?

the right hand of the plan is the station, (part off scene)

there is a depot in the middle, and the spur on the Left is an old branch now used for turning back some DMU services, and a Branch line also accessing the Fiddle yard.

Stock is early sectorisation/ BR Blue, also what Accessory decoders would be a good idea?

Thanks

Phil

3 hours ago, Suzie said:

A diagram showing which signals you need to control would be helpful.

I haven't finalised, exact locations, will be at least 3 aspect with route indication and calling on with some shunt signals

Hello,

In the manual for the YD6016ES-CS, it says that it is designed for a supply voltage of 5V from the s88 bus and that some command stations supply more than that and doing so will destroy the unit. 

I don't see anywhere in the ECoS 50200 manual where it states the voltage that is supplied via the s88 connection. 

So it seems to me that this is something you will need find out before investing in any YaMoRC units.

Cheers,

Ed

Have you tried either contacting DCC Train Automation (in the link provided), YaMoRC, or ECoS? Seems like an easy answer to me, though it doesn't seem have worried or caused issue for the other ECoS users using the YD6016ES

• 1 month later...