Changing sound level on Bachmann 47 SFX

chriswright03

• RMweb Gold

I have searched on here and Google to no avail so hoping someone on here may know the answer.

I recently prurchased a Bachmann Class 47 SFX sound fitted and while it is a fantastic model in all apsects the sound is just too high for my small room.

I see from the function list that F19 is either Mute on latch or Volume on Trigger.  I am operating with an NCE Powercab and F19 only works on Mute.  So how do I manage to operate the Latch function to change the volume please?

• RMweb Gold

Thanks for that.  I cannot find a list of cv's even online.  I will have a look at that remembering to make a note of the cv first so I can revert it if it does something daft.

Funny thing is there is the option of mute or level but no idea how to change latch to trigger.

• RMweb Gold
8 minutes ago, chriswright03 said:

Funny thing is there is the option of mute or level but no idea how to change latch to trigger.

On a Powercab you can't

1 hour ago, chriswright03 said:

Ah I did sort of suspect that.  Can you on a Dynamis by any chance?

54 minutes ago, Kaput said:

Not sure but I'm fairly sure the Dynamis can only access up to F20.

Yes, functions only to F20 but they can each be configured for 'latch' or 'trigger' on the Dynamis

• RMweb Gold
11 hours ago, andyman7 said:

Yes, functions only to F20 but they can each be configured for 'latch' or 'trigger' on the Dynamis

I will try that today.  I managed to screenshot the bit I needed from the Dynamis manual so will see how that goes.  Thanks.

• RMweb Gold

Sorted.  In the end rather than try and sort out the latching I changed it with CV63 with the NCE.  Figuring I am more interested in setting one level than changing it anytime so would rather have the mute still functional.  So now it is much quiter in what is quite a small room.

Thanks for the help though.