Scalescenes on label sheets.

To save messing around with glue I was considering printing the sheets with the final texture on A4 adhesive labels. 

Has anyone tried this? Are their any pitfalls or issues I am not thinking about?

TIA 

I have done this a few times.  The only thing is the adhesive sheets are quite expensive so you will want to make sure you get the most out of the sheet.  Another thing I have done is glue the print to the self adhesive sheet using a glue stick.  A good way to use up left over adhesive label.

John

• Thanks 1

I've done this since Scalescenes started. Self adhesive labels from one of the High St. office suppliers, in packs of 100((?). No glue used at at all, saves all the messing about. I print each page of the download (except those which obviously won't be used) onto the A4 sheets. I then stick the labels to plasticard before cutting out. Construction is then like a plastic kit. Cardboard can warp if it gets damp, and I'm building the layout in the garage. I also seal the finished model with matt varnish from the diy shop.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1