RMweb

Statfold Model Railway Show April 13th/14th

Agreed. I enjoyed the exhibition last so much that I asked if I could bring my layout this year. They said yes.

it really is a lovely venue and was a very good quality exhibition last year. I’m very much looking forward to be part of it this year and hoping to have chance to get a few train rides in.

• Like 2

We've got two 7mm layouts attending this year. 'Fenn Street Yard' makes it's second exhibition and 'End of the Estate' makes its exhibition debut. 

Always enjoy this exhibition and after taking 'Mortimer Street' last year, we were delighted to attend again!

• Like 3

All my stock is packed ready for transportation on Friday and the van is booked. I’m loooking forward to a great weekend playing trains and having a few rides on the narrow gauge.

Here are a few photos taken during testing.

IMG_0520.png.c82ab92c93419c1ab48a2e2c3d3cec6e.pngIMG_0324.jpeg.ba752f60457ab4a4b3dd5501e298d612.jpeg

IMG_0312.jpeg.18f595a37256264348f6f30568a8e3e0.jpeg

This will be the only outing for Dawlish Warren this year.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Arrived on site. The Electric hook up pitches are now all flat and hard standing. The miniature line has also been extended with a station at the far end of the caravan/motorhome EHU pitches.

IMG_5125.jpeg

• RMweb Gold

Had a great day and looking forward to dat two tomorrow. Bachmann’s 7mm narrow gauge venture looks great.

Basically did stalls and the railway today. We both did the driver for a fiver after along queue but worth it. Will do the layouts tomorrow.

Cheers, Ade.

IMG_5131.jpeg

IMG_5130.jpeg

IMG_5134.jpeg

IMG_5136.jpeg

IMG_5137.jpeg

IMG_5138.jpeg

IMG_5139.jpeg

IMG_5144.jpeg

• Like 8

As a layout exhibitor at this show I would like to say a big thankyou to all the Statfold Barn staff and volunteers.  What a wonderful group of happy helpful people who looked after us exhibitors very well, also a fantastic venue. I had a most enjoyable weekend. Special thanks to Joey and Tony who did all the hard work to make this exhibition happen.

• Like 3