Posting in this area is restricted to RMweb Gold members only.

FOR SALE: 30 x N Gauge Society Kit No.68: POA Scrap/Aggregates Open

• RMweb Gold
Posted (edited)

I have for sale a total of 30 of the N Gauge Society’s kit number 68 (NGSK0680) of the POA Scrap/Aggregates open box wagon as used by Tiger Rail Leasing, ARC and Foster Yeoman etc. Each kit is unstarted and features a Peco 15ft wagon chassis (NR-122), five plastic parts (base, two ends and two sides) plus etched ladders as shown. Transfers are not included but are available from the N Gauge Society (or elsewhere depending on which livery you wish to model). 
I would like to sell them in batches of six kits but would split into other amounts subject to interest. 

• Earliest possible posting date is April 20th.
  • Payment by bank transfer only please. 
  • £12 per batch of six kits (or £50 for all 30) + £5 P&P (will use Royal Mail tracked delivery service.

IMG_3421.jpeg

IMG_3422.jpeg

IMG_3423.jpeg

Edited by The Pilotman
Updated information

• RMweb Premium
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, The Pilotman said:

As these kits are only available to NGS members, I can only offer them for sale to NGS members.

Hi Pilotman

You don’t need to restrict your potential buyers in this way. The restriction on selling NGS kits only to NGS members only applies to sales by the NGS: it allows the society more favourable tax treatment from HMRC because they are trading with members only, not the public.

These kits are now your property: you can sell them as secondhand goods to whoever you like.  You never know - the person who buys them may become inspired to join the NGS to get access to the other kits!

Good luck with the sale. (Not my period I’m afraid 🥲)

Cheers,

RichardT

(NGS member)

Edited by RichardT
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1