Class 37 resin nose

Shawplan still does some Lima replacements you may be able to fit, not sure what sort of DRS nose you are after though.

Pixie did some home case resin noses for the Bachmann centre headcode and sold them all..

Don't know of any other options that have been available.

I have scanned the forum but probably missed it. Does anyone know where you purchase replacement nose ends for 37's in OO scale specifically for Bachmann locos mainly DRS variants?

Shawplan do ones for Lima locos but it was Pixie of this parish who was doing ones for Bachmann locos - never seen one for DRS varients though but they wouldn't be too hard to sort out :)

Edit: Just reapeated what Craig says :unsure:

Pixie produced some Cl.37 ends to suit his early 1970s era, they have a smaller cut out between the buffers and the headcode box is at a different (correct) height.

As far as I'm aware, he hasn't done anything for the current era.

Brian R

Hey Nik,

As the others have mentioned, I did some ends for the original Bachmann 37/0 to correct the headcode and bufferbeam cut out errors that Bachmann had included. I'm not really offering them on a wide scale as the production run I did before almost drove me over the edge but if a set would be helpful to your project then drop me a PM and I'll see what I've got kicking about in my castings box. No plans at this end for any other 37 nose varients for the simple reason I don't need any.

All the best,

Pix - catching up on RMweb

Archived