=C=Rail= 40ftHC Refer

arran

Hi.

These look excellent.

When are they expected to be out?

I see they are already on the Realtracks Models site, but not on the C-Rail ordering page?

Thanks.

HI All

I tend not to put this up on the =C=Rail= website till there here, I expect them early June and will be on-sale at DEMU showcase at Burton.

Were half way through doing another site so hopefully it will be all up and running by then.

One of the next reefer liveries i will be doing is FYFFES.

Regards Arran

post-530-0-93647100-1305664572_thumb.jpg

Excellent to hear, thanks for the update. I will keep an eye on the =C=Rail= website in early June. (In for some new Bulkhaul tanktainer too)

FYFFES, im pretty sure there was a Fyffes label on my banana today!

• 2 weeks later...

HI All

Well i did say early June, and would you have guessed they would turn up at =C=Rail= HQ on the 1st.

so as you can guess there here, the tanks will be here this week as well "so I'm told"

I will be getting the new "hopefully" website finished on Friday so they will be on there as there's no point updating the old one.

If you want them before i update just email me.

Regards Arran

post-530-0-92952700-1306964951_thumb.jpg

post-530-0-82900300-1306964972_thumb.jpg

post-530-0-12627600-1306965061_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got my reefers yesterday..fantastic models. However, one small thing I noticed is that the 'warning high container' signs on the end of the Maersk reefer are back to front !! Other than that an excellent little addition to my fleet.

Any chance of getting this corrected/amended for future versions Arran?

Tase

They are backwards on the real thing as well - that's the 'front' end of the container so I think the idea is they would roughly line up with a truck drivers wing mirrors and hopefully give him a reminder...

Not a reefer - but Maersk dry boxes also have the same decal:

CONTMSKU865394-XL.jpg

Got my reefers yesterday..fantastic models. However, one small thing I noticed is that the 'warning high container' signs on the end of the Maersk reefer are back to front !! Other than that an excellent little addition to my fleet.

Any chance of getting this corrected/amended for future versions Arran?

Tase

Well if you want them wrong i will do one just for you.

Its so when you look in your mirrors they read the right way.

Regards Arran

post-530-0-91636300-1308522268_thumb.jpg

What Arran making an error.

Unlikely as he is rather keen when it comes to intermodal stuff, he has millions of photos of every angle of every container.

May be he should get out more! His new motto should be 'We lead, others follow' as he does!!!!

Archived