If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Gentlemen...

Dudley Dodger

Good evening, morning, night or afternoon to all of you lot out there. I'm from Bradley, near Dudley in South Staffordshire, or, as it is now known, the West Midlands. I'm only fourteen, but enthusiastic about railways, especially the Great and London North Western Railways, and also the BR Blue era.

I'm beginning an N gauge layout of a branch terminus and goods yard, and attend Warley MRC. That's about it really.

Hi Dudley, welcome to the friendliest place around. Into trains - then this is the spot - just be careful who you call "mate" - some don't like it! All right mate?rolleyes.gif

I went to school in Staffordshire - Lichfield to be precise, loved it there - not at school, in Lichfield.wink.gif

Wel, I don't think I've ever called anybody 'mate', ever, so you're in no danger. Yes, I live just about equidistant from Princes End & Bradley and Deepfields & Coseley. Well, actually, closer to Princes end, as was, but there's no hope of that coming back. Is there a section to talk about railways as opposed to models thereof?

Archived