Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Scale Model transfers

Does anyone know the fellow that runs scalemodel decals , I would like to get some of his OO scale transfers of the departmental stock but it seems he has no email is he on the forum by any chance or can any one give me a lead please ??

Thanks martin

I could call up but for me it is extremely long distance to the Uk also I cannot pay by check as ours will not cash over there !! does he take plastic does anyone know he seems to be the only one that carries Network rail departmental decals !!!

Thanks martin

And why doesn´t he have that E-mail adress on his website?

I wouldn´t even try to order stuff from a company that I can only contact during "their" time of availabilty......

I get most of my work commisions via E-mail, and that is all good and well for me.

And I thank God for not having to answer the phone every now and then when working

I think he was getting quite a few abusive emails. There have been times that he's struggled to turn around some orders. It might just be an omission in an update to the site etc? Its a little unfair to demand he has an email address when there are a still a number of cottage industries who have no web presence at all S kits being a big name in that respect and also GW models. 

Archived