Phoenix Paints

lucazone

Hiya,

Does anyone have any 'indirect' sources of obtaining Phoenix Paints? Particularly the weathering spray can types? Ive tried to contact PP direct but to no avail. Their site does mention communication problems, but in a past tense. Maybe they are still having them. Looking at their calendar, they aren't on the road again until Warley, and I'd love to get some spraying done. Was hoping they would be at the recent TINGS but sadly not.

Its one of those occasions where I swore I saw them at loads of shows, but now it comes to needing them, I cannot find their stock anywhere and cannot get hold of them :(

Cheers for any help.

Regards

Adam

Hiya,

Does anyone have any 'indirect' sources of obtaining Phoenix Paints? Particularly the weathering spray can types? Ive tried to contact PP direct but to no avail. Their site does mention communication problems, but in a past tense. Maybe they are still having them. Looking at their calendar, they aren't on the road again until Warley, and I'd love to get some spraying done. Was hoping they would be at the recent TINGS but sadly not.

Its one of those occasions where I swore I saw them at loads of shows, but now it comes to needing them, I cannot find their stock anywhere and cannot get hold of them :(

Roxey mouldings have them.

ASM

Guest baldrick25

Cheers for the very quick responses guys. Most appreciated. Sadly though, none of the locations do the 150ml Aerosols, just the Tins.

Will keep trying though, thanks again.

Regards

Was it something special you wanted, because I know I saw the aerosols on top of the tinlet racks of paints at Modellers Mecca, with quite a few additional extras noted as being stored in the cupboards underneath.

A quick search shows 7 or more on their website HERE

EDIT.. Just re-read the thread and I see it was the weathering ones you were looking for.. Sorry slipped my mind from earlier reading.

Cheers for the very quick responses guys. Most appreciated. Sadly though, none of the locations do the 150ml Aerosols, just the Tins.

Will keep trying though, thanks again.

Regards

www.fox-transfers.co.uk - Fox sell the cans as well I think.

Bruce

Archived