=C=Rail= The next stuff

arran

HI All

I got the next samples through the other day.

The two high cubes are MOL and Hapag-Lloyd and the tank is Trifleet.

Production will land latter this year and the prices will be the same as current production.

Regards Arran

post-530-042475000 1285871522_thumb.jpg

post-530-089688300 1285871542_thumb.jpg

post-530-045675700 1285871632_thumb.jpg

Very nice Arran, I feel an order coming on! I understand the markings on these are printed but as you've done the artwork are there any plans to produce them as transfers? I'm particularly interested in the tanktainers and NYK boxes.

Note the tanktainer is TIFU 126525, here is a pic of TIFU 126534 on today's Bristol-Tilbury, known as the 'boozeliner' as it carries wine to Bristol.

1fse3j.jpg

Very nice Arran, I feel an order coming on! I understand the markings on these are printed but as you've done the artwork are there any plans to produce them as transfers? I'm particularly interested in the tanktainers and NYK boxes.

Note the tanktainer is TIFU 126525, here is a pic of TIFU 126534 on today's Bristol-Tilbury, known as the 'boozeliner' as it carries wine to Bristol.

1fse3j.jpg

I think seeing that there is a RTR one coming out that it make more sense to produce transfers of other liveries rather than duplicate, as getting 1000 sets of decals done which might not sell is a big risk to take! Charlie

Archived