If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Hi from Tom

lswtom

Hi everybody

I've been lurking a very long while on here, tried to join up way back when there were some problems and gave up :cray_mini: Still been reading lots of great stuff though, specially on the old forums. Mmanaged to get logged on today and so I thought I'd pop in and say 'hi' before bedtime.

I'll get something off my chest straightaway, I'm a kettle man at heart though my interests are many really, - but I don't know too much about any of them, which is why I read more than I post :biggrin_mini2:

Off for another look round now :good_mini:

Tom.

• RMweb Premium

Welcome aboard Tom - the more the merrier. There's lots of layouts on here to suit your tastes - for a kettle man, I'd suggest looking at Jamie's Culreoch and Ben Alder's Kylesku and the Mound, but there's numberous others on here as well - these two just happen to be the ones that have caught my imagination most at present.

Regards

Stewart

• RMweb Premium

Hi Stewart, thank you :good_mini: Managed to get on earlier tonight, can't be bad. Should've said, I'm a big Southern fan, but I did looked up your reccomendations - who can resist a bit of Scottish :dance_mini:

There's Southern stuff on here as well, if you hunt around - but for sheer modelling quality, I'm also following a couple of 1980s layouts - both Scottish, I'm afraid, but worth a look for all that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived