Customer query

BromsMods

Have been in Kent this last weekend. Whilst away a customer left a message on our answerphone on Friday about an order placed and a lack of response. The message is very indistinct (sounds as though a mobile phone was used) so, whilst I can make out that the query is about a Tsunami decoder and I think the name is Pearson and that the telephone area code is Manchester, the rest doesn't make sense. I have tried phoning the two numbers I thought possible, but one doesn't exist and the other doesn't accept incoming calls (I make no comment!!).

So, taking a very long shot, if that person is you, can you please contact us ASAP??

The other plea is that if anyone does ring us and wants leave a message, can you please speak slowly and clearly?? We do respond to all messages that are left (unless I have to give up in despair at making any sense of the few garbled messages we do receive)!! All of the other messages from last weekend were crystal clear, but sometimes going through them takes forever as I have to listen to some calls 6 or 7 times before I can make sense of them!

Archived