The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

Morning all,

Look, I'm actually up early! :rolleyes:

Not often I comment on ERs this early in the morning. I might be able to leave for college earlier as well - cycling is still going strong which is quite a feat considering the weather we have had so far this year - snow, ice, rain, sun, wind, and hailstones! :blink:

Have a good day (if your Monday will let you!)

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

It is still a bit cloudy here but it is supposed to be quite warm today. I'm not planning anything too exciting today. Well until a few seconds ago I wasn't but apparently I need to go to the shops for a few items.

Tony

• RMweb Gold

I think Gordon has a ready made home for BoD's wasp.

It had bumps on the top of its head so it might well have been one of Gordon's anyway.

• RMweb Premium

Morning All, Uninspiring sort of day. The excitement for me today is packing up all the things in my office so that they can be moved to another office location 100 metres away. I think I'll use it as an excuse to ditch some junk. Have fun one and all.

Cheers

Dave

Good morning (it is here now).

Weather is finally starting to cool down here... hopefully summer will stay away next year.

On another note, I just read the 2010 competition rules... they look familiar for some reason :)

• RMweb Gold

Demanding food, Tony?

Spaniels are eternal optimists. Though it was amusing at the weekend watching Robbie pounce on things he then decided he didn't fancy like bits of okra or cauliflower. I was mashing lamb earlier this evening(which interested the dog quite a bit) and yoghurt plus spices so we can have something meaty to go with the leftover Indian food from the weekend tonight

The food scent that seems to really cause our dog to accidentally bump into us in the hope we will drop something is anything fishy.

Tony

The food scent that seems to really cause our dog to accidentally bump into us in the hope we will drop something is anything fishy.

And I thought the only dogs that liked fish were Huskies, Malamuts or Elkunds! Robbie sure is an education!

• RMweb Gold

Why was I just thinking about a certain film again? :lol:

Perhaps the similarity is the colour of Robbie's coat, the "official" description of his colour is blue roan. I still haven't seen the film yet. I'll probably end up seeing the 2D version when it gets on the television.

• RMweb Gold

And I thought the only dogs that liked fish were Huskies, Malamuts or Elkunds! Robbie sure is an education!

Anything fishy being prepared makes Robbie very irritating if he is in the kitchen. He even tries to sneak under the cupboard door to try to get to the wastebin. I've never deliberately given him fish but I did drop a cod fillet once. It didn't even have time to hit the floor before it had been caught and swallowed. Robbie isn't a greedy dog and doesn't steal food out on low tables but anything heading floorwards is definitely up for grabs. When he was a pup he ate everything that landed. He is fussier now and looks quite disgusted if it is a Brussels sprout! The dog food he eats is available with fish but I'm saving that option in case he ever (hopefully never) needs tempting to eat.

Tony