RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Morning all. Sunny and clear outside, already up to 12C. Forecast says maybe 20 later on.

My finger aches, still. Let this be a reminder to me not to be a clumsy muppet...

The say Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

Morning all. Another wet and gloomy day in the Athens of the North.

Next run was scheduled in for tonight but blisters say no. Left one is the size of a 5p, right one the size of a 10p. Compeed plasters are slowly doing their job thankfully.

Long dull meetings foreseen today and tomorrow at work but at least I'm off Friday.

I'd planned an early night last night but got started on my Lodge treasurer work and before I knew it, it was 12.30, so I'm rather tired this morning.

• RMweb Premium

Morning All, Bright one. For some reason my diary for the rest of the week seems more crowded than when I had a job. No list has appeared yet but I think SWMBO is formulating one in her head. Seems I'll have to look busy at home otherwise she will be encouraged to add to the list. I knew 37 years of practice at work would come in handy.

Have a good one all.

Cheers

Dave

Guest Max Stafford

Grey and damp here this morning as befits my mood as I ponder work this afternoon. Nine hours today then four twelve hour shifts, 3pm to 3am. Life will just need to go on hold, barely time to get any decent exercise or housework done.

Man, they just squeeze you dry.

Dave.

Aren't you going to take a gap year before retiring? ....:)

I advise taking a "gap" between retiring and death.

But then I've always been an admirer of black humour.........

Best, Pete.

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

Very sunny here. Robbie should enjoy his walk today, he is already happy as he has had a parcel delivery to tell mr about as well as various recycling vehicles to bark at. One is outside the house just now, it has a big logo on the side exhorting me to "Do the Can Can" by putting them in my pink sack. I wonder what the bottle lorry will have on it.

• RMweb Premium

A 3pm to 3am shift has to be the work of someone who doesn't have to do them. Twelve hour shifts per se involve a routine of sleep eat work eat sleep etc at the best of times finishing at 3 in the morning must be at best confusing and at worst mind breaking stuff. I also think more theiving goes on between 3am and 7am but that is only my guess.

I quite liked working 8am-8pm, when I was doing so before September. 8pm-8am wasn't so great but wasn't too bad.

Two 12-hour day shifts followed by four 12-hour night shifts, however, was quite painful...

• RMweb Premium

Morning all...

Just a trace of the first daylight in the sky and rather mild outside. Revision's on the agenda for today mainly...at least I can do that outside.

Have a good one, guys...

Morning All,

It looks like another nice day. Now that it has got light, we have blue sky and few clouds.

Vampires can't really be ERs can they?

Not really! That must make ERs a Vampire free zone.

Have a good day everyone...

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

Slightly overcast here but a sunny day is forecast.

No specific plans today apart from meal provision, dog walking and possibly cutting the lawn.

Tony

• RMweb Premium

Morning all,the sun shines and it is warm. I was a muppet last night and left 100 cigs in the trolley at the supermarket £27 lost instead of wasted as usual. Didn't go down well with the patient.