The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Nice, Tony.

What scale is that? It looks like 0 in the movie?

Somewhat mildly interesting is that there are plenty of towns in the North East (sp. Massachusetts) with names of original Essex towns including Billerica (but no Y for some reason) and I can't even begin to count the number of Brentwoods (incl. Tennessee, Long Island and even a suburb of LA, remember OJ Simpson's house) The next but one county to me is Essex.

Very nice dried creek bed btw. Colorado?

Btw Murano: My Wife's has a flip out holster for a H&K Mp5 - is that what they mean?

Best, Pete.

• RMweb Gold

What scale is that? It looks like 0 in the movie?

Very nice dried creek bed btw. Colorado?

Btw Murano: My Wife's has a flip out holster for a H&K Mp5 - is that what they mean?

Essex Belt Lines (Thamesiders NMRA) is HO, though there is a small N gauge group starting to appear. I'll ask the module owner what his creek bed is influenced by. Andrew C who posts on ERs is building some splendid corner modules for the club. We are hosting the NMRA BR Spring Meet and the layout won't be fully extended widthwards but should still allow some longish trains to run. My little Maryland & Pennsylvania trains take forever to go round the full circuit.

We are going to move soon to larger premises, further from my bit of Essex but the club only meets monthly. The Spring Meet is in Essex but only just!

My Freelander doesn't have weapons pockets but plenty of dog-boxes for it come with weapons drawers, though I suspect the huntin, shootin, offroaders wouldn't even deliver the sandwiches in a Freelander.

Tony

I managed to escape Essex nearly five months ago! :D

Unfortunately I enter it every weekday to go to work.

Well, we all know The C@&k, Welwyn, Herts - but cannot remember the post code.............

Best, Pete.

Guest Max Stafford

I had a takeaway from there once on a stake-out. Rather nice it was too!

Is Princess Margaret's off licence still there opposite the station, Moo?

Dave.

• RMweb Premium

Morning all...

Feels quite chilly outside! However, it is dry and will most likely remain so for the day. I believe I'll be needing some coffee later on while at uni – I sure could have downed one yesterday!

Have a good one everyone...

Morning all. Happy Thursday! One more day until the weekend.....

Hoping to become a Great Uncle this morning. Just waiting for the call after Charlotte was induced yesterday.....As we already know it's a boy, he will be introduced to the wonderful world of model railways shortly.....:)

Thomas could make an appearance on Eastwood soon.....

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

Clear blue skies this morning here. The Daffodils are over. Didn't seem to last long at all this year.

Hope your appointment goes smoothly and as planned Dd.

Morning all.

Clear blue skies this morning here. The Daffodils are over. Didn't seem to last long at all this year.

Hope your appointment goes smoothly and as planned Dd.

Don't ask me how I did that.

How did you do that?

Morning all. Looks very grey outside.

I have decided I don't like half term holidays. It means there's no kids slowing my bus down, which means I can't chat with the cute chick at my bus stop.

I can't chat with the cute chick at my bus stop.

An opportune situation...

You: "Morning! Sorry - can't stop this morning because there are no kids slowing my bus down. I don't suppose you fancy going for a drink sometime instead?"

Her: "Yes! I'd love to"

You never know. B)