Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Can any one remember when ERs was a happy-go-lucky sort of place?

It must be the January blues.

Yeah! Sorry for dragging the tone of the place down :icon_lol:

The Winter Olympics may be in trouble. Lack of snow in Vancouver.

Should bloomin' well move them over here then! There's no lack of it here.

• RMweb Gold

Hello all.

4C and raining here. I thought I'd broken RMweb yesterday. I clicked on the thank poster button, lots of code came up and it slowed down and eventually ceased. It wasn't me though, just a coincidence!

Tony

The icycicles are highlighted but peculiar formats. Did you edit them to cut out extraneous parts? I "Refreshed" three times thinking the full picture wasn't getting through.

Certainly looks cold enough! Have you thought of renaming the room to "The ice chest"?

• RMweb Premium

Morning All, Looks like we are heading back to our normal slush rather than snow. Would be nice to see some green now, the novelty has worn off! As the planned outing this weekend has been cancelled due to the weather I now have a spare weekend. No option but to build some baseboards I guess.

Cheers

Dave

• RMweb Gold

I've just come back from giving Robbie a walk. It is still raining here and the ground is slushy but with icy patches under the slush which makes walking (for me not the dog) interesting. So far today I've actually done things I've been meaning to do all week and haven't, order medicine, book car in for service/MOT and (most delayed) paying the paper bill. I've also just phoned to confirm I'll be going to the model rail club this Saturday. I may as well go out as the water company are turning the water off to do repairs on Saturday.

Tony

• RMweb Gold

I've just realised that I'm on RMweb and it's 7:00 pm. That hasn't been possible for a while.

I won't risk saying that it looks like the problem is solved though.

Tony keep away from the buttons!

• RMweb Gold

I've just realised that I'm on RMweb and it's 7:00 pm. That hasn't been possible for a while.

I won't risk saying that it looks like the problem is solved though.

Tony keep away from the buttons!

OK (oops!) We still seem to be here. RMweb has seemed quite fast today. I've mainly been seeking (and getting) advice over on the overseas modelling section of the forum.

Tony

That's a nasty tram accident. I couldn't read the German text but the pictures told a lot. Were there any other injuries?

Dd, you were right saying the weather would play a part. Today will decide a lot about which way the game will go. Holding thumbs, this end.

HAPPY Friday all. The weekend looms.

Morning All,

Yes Don - unfortunately there were other injuries. Just scanning the first few posts of the link that Dominik posted 30 were injured, 6 of them seriously and that includes both drivers. I am quite often down in Karlsruhe on business and I usually stay just up the road from Ettlinger Tor.

The snow is slowly turning to slush here - the temperature crept about freezing again yesterday.

Have a good day everyone :icon_wave:

• RMweb Premium

Morning all!

So, here goes another week...time does seem to fly, does it not? Will be playing badminton in the afternoon - first time after a longer pause, I admit :lol: .

Robert was quicker than me regarding the tram accident - nobody was killed, though...fortunately.

Have a good Friday! :)

Badminton! You must be fit.

I gave up squash a while back but I think badminton is worse.

In squash you can either hit it or not and it's over.

In badminton the thing hangs there making one think that it can be reached with a little extra effort.

Worst of the lot is Fives.

I still have my leather glove from school, along with a scar here and there.