The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Frank Skinner

edcayton

Anyone else watch Frank Skinner live at the National Indoor Arena on channel 4 last night? For those that didn't, and are NOT offended by somewhat "blue" content, it's available on 4OD.

I found it hilarious and somehow it comes across as not being offensive. I couldn't have watched it with my Mum though!

I've been using a Renault Megane for the last couple of days whilst my van has been at the doctor's. You may recall the ad. campaign when this car came out (lots of bottoms) and my son remembered being at his Nan's place and her tutting disapproval when the ad. came on the telly!

Apparently I'm not alone in believing that my parents could not possibly have indulged in sex.

Ed

• RMweb Gold

I saw a few moments of this while back and forth doing breakfast - Deb seemed to have recorded it between other programmes. Never understood this business of parents and sex - mine (born 1909, 1910) were clearly busy in the bedroom until mum died at 62. Furthermore, in the C19, an era so often held to be most prim on such matters, I think biographers have determined that Queen Victoria loved sex and whisky.

There is an old adage that those who talk most about sex are probably not doing it very much, so I'll shut up!

Archived