Who made these?

John M Upton

• RMweb Premium

Hello

I got outbid at the last minute on Ebay :angry: on a set of white metal cast cab ends which were advertised as for a Class 315 EMU but I reckon will also work on a Class 313 (you can see where my thoughts are heading here... :D )

Anyway here is the listing:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150511111601&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT

Who made these originally and are there any floating around spare that someone may be willing to part with? I have yearnings to scratch build a Class 313 and these would save some time on the cab ends.

Many Thanks!!

they were made by mtk kits,who were taken over by nnk kits who has now beeb bought by phoenix precision paints.

I got outbid at the last minute on Ebay :angry: on a set of white metal cast cab ends which were advertised as for a Class 315 EMU but I reckon will also work on a Class 313 (you can see where my thoughts are heading here... :D )

Anyway here is the listing:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150511111601&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT

Who made these originally and are there any floating around spare that someone may be willing to part with? I have yearnings to scratch build a Class 313 and these would save some time on the cab ends.

Many Thanks!!

• RMweb Premium
they were made by mtk kits,who were taken over by nnk kits who has now been bought by phoenix precision paints.

Thanks for that, I had a suspicion that MTK were going to come into the equation somewhere. Took a look on the Phoenix Precision Paints website and it looks like it may be some considerable time (if at all I reckon) before these are likely to make any kind of reappearance. I'll keep an eye open for any turning up anywhere else but for the moment the project goes firmly to the back of the queue.

Archived