Scalescenes stand at Warley

Here are a couple of quick images of the free Inspection Pit that can be downloaded using the coupon available from the Scalescenes stand (F05) at the Warley National Model Railway Exhibition this weekend (20-21 November). Stephen from Black Cat Technology has also produced OO and N LED lighting strips that easily drop into a slot in the side wall.

I will also have a number of models on display including Doug Dickson's superb Welsh Stone Warehouse and Harbour Office, Traction's N and OO Church and Pub and Narrowboat dioramas. I have also built a diorama that includes many of my kits including my new High Street shops and up coming Cinema.

Please note: I won't be selling anything at the stand but if you get a moment please call in, have a quick chat and grab your free Inspection Pit coupon biggrin.gif

post-8868-049421400 1290173129_thumb.jpg

post-8868-066963300 1290173158_thumb.jpg

post-8868-052634100 1290173173_thumb.jpg

Just downloaded my inspection pit thanks!

The stand was so busy every time I passed that I didn't stop to chat but it was good to see the kits on display. The Church looked very impressive both inside and out and it was good to get a sneaky peek at the new cinema!

John, it was good to meet you and Ian at Warley and have a natter. The inspection pit looked great as did the low relief shops and it was good to see the shops with the Brassmaster windows fitted.

Ians models looked as sickeningly good in real life as they did on the forum, maybe even better.:D

Dave

• RMweb Gold

Apologies for not replying sooner, got home Sunday after the exhibition, then had to work away!

Thank you for the nice comments about the churches!

Compared to Dougs scratch built models and John's diorama, they don't really come close!

What I did was to build the kits as you would download them, I thought it would better like that so everyone could see exactly what you get in the kit as a download.

OK the churches I put on a base and added a few trees but the kits themselves are as you buy them.

Hopefully John will post a photo of the stand showing all the models, his diorama looked stunning.

Hope he had a good flight, leaving 8 Monday night for that marathon journey back home.

I would just like to say it was a great weekend and I really enjoyed meeting everybody I spoke to, I would have liked to chat more, but as you could see it was very busy!

I hope I gave you some good information and it's inspired you to have a go, with luck you won't end up like me, a little bit addicted to building them, just for the sake of it.

It really was a great weekend, so for all of you reading and lurking join the group and post the photos of your finished models, it would be great to see them.

Cheers

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andy just noticed that it can now be downloaded without a code from johns Scalesenes site as another great freebie smile.gif

Tel

Hi John, will these be available for purchase after the show for those of us who couldn't make it down?

Andy

• 10 months later...

Brilliant kit and faily easy to build - most fiddly bit was the steps! Also doubles up as an ash pit without the lighting holes and suitably dirtied ! Many thanks to John. I have built several of his kits using art mount card for the heavy duty stuff, available widely and cheaply from craft shops. For thin card I use cereal packets - well that's my excuse!

Archived