IXION COFFEE POT IN 0N30

ngtrains.com

• RMweb Gold

The IXION 0n30 Coffee Pot loco, in two versions, will be in the country in a couple of weeks time. {samples are around at present}

It can now be ordered from the NG Trains.com website with an introductory price offered for a limited time.

There are two versions, type 1 has a plain ended coach and your line will need a turntable [or you could couple a pair back to back], type 2 has a railmotor style cab at the back of the coach

Type 1

post-2660-069330600 1290985833_thumb.jpgpost-2660-011292400 1290986069_thumb.jpg

Type 2

post-2660-001951200 1290985852_thumb.jpgpost-2660-005780200 1290986093_thumb.jpg

• RMweb Premium

Not quite John - my original post was to say that a display model was available at the NEC and after meeting Chris Klein (Ixion UK) I introduced him to Paul as a potential dealer. At that time no deal had been made with EDM. This topic is now about the first batch of models being avaiable for general sale to anyone who reads RMweb. The posting that Paul made in my original topic was in response to another member posting that EDM newsletter subscribers had the option of a slightly more beneficial price.

So have you ordered one yet :D We are building a new OO layout at Mickleover and they are tesing all the clearances with Bachmann On30 coaches just in case :O - come and visit us on 22nd January for a 7mm Narrow Gauge open day

Mike

Hi Mike (& Paul!),

Fair enough, my mistake, sorry!

They sure are tempting, I must admit and they're of a scale that suits me (I also have some other nice 0n30 items!) but unfortunately, a big buy is now agreed and will be on it's way soon enough and Mrs E. would not approve this soon!!!;)

Thanks for the invite back to Mickleover next year, I will see what I can do! Another new 00 layout, eh? Why not go the whole hog and do the 016.5/0n30 thing?:lol:

Cheers,

John E.

PS original post deleted!

• RMweb Premium

Why not go the whole hog and do the 016.5/0n30 thing?:lol:

I wish - and so do others. There was a 'lively' discussion at the AGM last week about the future of the O Gauge layout as there was a proposal for some changes but others objected. Be interesting to see how that debate develops - I would like to suggest ripping up all the track and replacing it with O16.5 :D

Mike

• RMweb Gold

Last day - Extra Special Offer

So far Type2 Coffee Pots are selling at the rate of 10 to every Type1 model so as an extra enticement to order a Type1 there is an extra fiver off for the next 24 hours. Even better, the first three to order will get their model on Wednesday or Thursday of next week as some Type 1's are on their way to me in advance of the main shipment.

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

Paul will have the Coffee-Pot at the Derby Open Day and there will also be the chance to win one in a fund raising raffle - many thanks to Chris Klein of Ixion Models

See here for details http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php/topic/28398-mickleover-derby-sat-22-january/page__pid__309400#entry309400

Mike

Archived