Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

AWAITING THE RETURN OF A REPAIR FROM BACHMANN?

Is any one out there awaiting the retun of a loco sent to Bachmann Barwell for repair??

I recvd a repared item today and also included was a loco which is not mine!!!!!

The paperwork which accompanied the loco had my details on it and the job number was the next one to my repari! ...............It looks like the items must have been received together and the locos owners details not enetered on their system.

I will be in touch with Bachmann on Monday next but in the meantime if any one is awaitng a returned loco let me know

Naturally I cannnot say what loco it is but I will give the scale..................its N gauge!!

Steve

Bachmann will have a number of models on and off their service benches at any time. The chances of matching it will be slim through here so I'd suggest it should go back to Barwell rather than someone guessing right and getting a loco which may or may not be theirs.

Bachmann will have a number of models on and off their service benches at any time. The chances of matching it will be slim through here so I'd suggest it should go back to Barwell rather than someone guessing right and getting a loco which may or may not be theirs.

Its OK, I would not dream of sending it to a third party even if they guessed correctly, which is probably highly unlikely as the variant that this one is is quite rare I have only come across one before!

I was just trying to perhaps short circuit things a bit just in case it helped them ( Bachmann|Service dept) to cross reference the owner.

Archived