RMweb

O scale switching at New Castle

shortliner

Must say this site has been a real revelation.So much so I have decided to stop trying to build layouts with more industries than you can shake a stick at and concentrate on just a couple.Will then switch as per prototype.Thanks Jack for yet another great Webb find.Just had a little rant on the layouts forum about modelling scaffolding as per real life,feel a lot better now!!!

This is a great website Jack and as Jordan says, Jack Hill is always posting something new and with each post it is more tempting to give up my HO scale & to return to 0 scale

Cheers

Willy

• 2 weeks later...

I note that Lance is just catching up with us....

His latest Blog entry, 23rd Jan 2011;

"January 23, 2011

Layout of the Day

For those interested in very well thought out switching layouts and their inner workings, I highly recommend Jack Hill's New Castle Industrial Railroad website. Jack is a professional railroader by trade and knows what he's talking about. Click HERE to visit the site."

:D :D :D

so temping to find an O scale loco in brass, I wonder if any one makes a nice brass O scale RS-1 ?

Hi Warren,

Atlas do a stunning looking RS-1 in 0 scale, http://www.atlaso.com/ors1a.htm - I hope to be able to post a picture on here soon!

Mine is coming with sound and I doubt very much that a brass one without sound would be any cheaper!

Cheers,

John E.

Hi Warren,

Atlas do a stunning looking RS-1 in 0 scale, http://www.atlaso.com/ors1a.htm - I hope to be able to post a picture on here soon!

Mine is coming with sound and I doubt very much that a brass one without sound would be any cheaper!

Cheers,

John E.

I look forward to seeing the pictures, and maybe a little video ;)

those locos looks so sweet.

• 1 month later...

Archived