Ultrasonic Cleaner from Aldi

Poggy1165

Went into Aldi today as my missus wanted some cheap compost. Noticed they were selling ultrasonic cleaners for £19-99 and at that price couldn't resist.

Having got it home, it just about takes a small O gauge wagon. (A Midland Cattle wagon is just a bit long though I think it might go in with buffers removed.) Obviously not tested the device yet but it should be ideal for 4mm and 2mm modellers in particular. Probably something that will only be there 'while stocks last' so may be worth making a trip out to your local Aldi if you're interested.

• RMweb Gold

Went into Aldi today as my missus wanted some cheap compost. Noticed they were selling ultrasonic cleaners for £19-99 and at that price couldn't resist.

Having got it home, it just about takes a small O gauge wagon. (A Midland Cattle wagon is just a bit long though I think it might go in with buffers removed.) Obviously not tested the device yet but it should be ideal for 4mm and 2mm modellers in particular. Probably something that will only be there 'while stocks last' so may be worth making a trip out to your local Aldi if you're interested.

Don't I recall reading that if you put a kit-built wagon into such a device you get the kit back?

Archived