LNER group pre-group wagon transfers

I was under the impression that the PC Models Methfix/Pressfix transfers series (now made and sold by the HMRS) included a sheet of wagon lettering for pre-group companies later merged in the LNER. I have in mind GE, GN, GC, NE and the H&BR. However, I am unable to find such a sheet in the current HMRS list, and a message left on their website received no reply.

Does anyone know whether there was such a sheet in the PC Models range, or was it my imagination? I know there was a sheet covering Scottish pre-grouping companies (and I have a couple of these) - the lettering included NB, GNS, etc. and the main LNER sheet also includes M&GN and CLC. (I also have these.)

But can someone please put me out of my misery regarding transfers covering GE, GN, GC, NE and H&BR wagon lettering.

I don't think PC/HMRS have ever done transfers for the pre-group LNER English companies. If GN is an exception, I accept it, but I've never seen them myself.

Some of the companies are catered for by Dragon Models (Wales) in 4mm and 7mm. POWSIDES do some GN, GE and GC in 7mm but not sure if they do 4mm; I rather think not. Slaters do NER in 7mm, again, not sure about 4mm but rather doubt it.

Archived