ANNOUNCING BRAND NEW EXHIBITION IN ENGLAND'S WEST COUNTRY

exmoordave

Dear All

I would like to let you all know about our brand new exhibition, set in England's beautful west country. Organised by Exmoor Coast Railway Modellers, it will be called EXMOOR-RAIL.

It is being held on Saturday 6th August in central Minehead, being only 5 minutes walk from the West Somerset Railway's station in the town. This week-end will also feature the WSR's Steam Fair, so there will be a lot to attract enthusiasts. We will have around 10 layouts, 5 traders and a couple of demonstration stands as well. The hall is totally disabled friendly and refreshments will be served all day. Parking is available opposite (Pay & Display), but there is also free parking available in adjoining streets.

Having organised a major west country exhibition for 20 years, many of our friends on the circuit are kindly supporting us, so this show should be of high quality and very friendly.

Full details will be released on RMWeb shortly, but now is the time to book a week-end away, for all that's best in railways - both model AND full-size!!

We hope you will come and see us.

Best wishes to all

exmoordave

Many thanks for your good wishes Tim. We're looking forward to it a great deal. Obviously, it's on a different scale to what we've organised over past years, but none the less worthy. If you could make it you would be very welcome!

Although railway modelling is a relatively small world, it has been very rewarding to know that a lot of people are supporting us, and many others have offered to do so. It's like having an extended family and that is very gratifying.

exmoordave :)

• RMweb Gold

Hi Dave,

Good to see that this is going ahead and the weekend after our show in Barnstaple. If you can let me have some flyers, we will gladly have some at our show.

Just need to persuade SWMBO that we 'need' to go to Minehead for a day-trip!

Very many thanks guys for all your good wishes and support!!

Richard: do I have your address for the flyers? If you could PM me please & I'll get some in the post for you, just in case I can't get to your show. Many thanks. By the way, "Orchard Road" is looking really good - keep up the good work. By the way, are you taking it to Barnstaple this year?

Thanks again to all & see you in the sunshine in August!!!

exmoordave

Archived