Model Rail DRS Compass Class 47

dibber25

The Model Rail Limited Edition Vi-Trains Class 47s in DRS 'compass' livery are now in stock. ??94.95 including postage. (Subscribers ??92.95) Detail fitting service ??20 extra. Phone 01487 834352 (9-5 Mon-Fri). e-mail enquiries: info@cambsmedia.co.uk

Sorry - no photo yet. Will post as soon as our photographer is available.

We'll have them on sale at Warley but if you've already ordered yours - it will come by post, please don't try to collect from the stand!

CHRIS LEIGH

I do have a digital camera - it was Model Rail's first, a Nikon Coolpix, now at least 8 or 9 years old and having taken something over 15,000 shots. I use it for my own pictures and for step-by-steps. However, I don't rate myself a good enough photter for a product launch picture - and, more importantly, other folk on the mag don't rate me!

CHRIS LEIGH

Mine arrived today. It is very well executed. The multiple working socket is printed on the front but has some clever shading underneath so as to look more 3 dimensional. I like the DRS logos on the cab door windows. The paint job is really sharp and `spot on` having compared it to pics of the real thing.

I am really pleased and would have posted some pis but my wife has decided it`s for Christmas and hidden it ! :mellow:

Archived