Pub and Lock diorama

Had a quick bash last week at doing a small diorama incorporating Mr. Wiffens pub, canal lock and a narrow boat.

It's by no means perfect, and could benefit from a bit more detail, but shows what can be done on a budget.

(Actually it cost nothing, if you discount the cost of the original downloads - everything was in the scrap box)

The pub is just 'plonked' on the board, as it's destined for another duty...

ATB

Shaun.

post-8247-0-52573300-1301239228_thumb.jpg

post-8247-0-19969200-1301239285_thumb.jpg

post-8247-0-70218900-1301239331_thumb.jpg

Had a quick bash last week at doing a small diorama incorporating Mr. Wiffens pub, canal lock and a narrow boat.

It's by no means perfect, and could benefit from a bit more detail, but shows what can be done on a budget.

(Actually it cost nothing, if you discount the cost of the original downloads - everything was in the scrap box)

The pub is just 'plonked' on the board, as it's destined for another duty...

Not perfect??? If I could get my Layout to look anything as good as that I'd be delighted! That is some fantastic work. Love the use of the angle. Does make it more realistic

Thanks for the kind comments chaps.

I know its nothing to do with this thread Phil, but here's a pic of my trees in another setting...

(I guess it should be posted in the scenery section - any queries and I'll answer them there)

Shaun.

Apologises for ignorance of forum etiquette and gets coat...

post-8247-0-76834000-1301421405_thumb.jpg

Archived