Scottish Scenery

I know it's a bit 'Trak-Mat', but what about a church?

This one might be a candidate for a not-too-ambitious scratch-build:

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&sa=3&q=Church+of+Our+Lady+of+the+Braes&btnG=Search+images

is fairly typical of the region, stands not far from Lochailort station and is visible from the line from Fort William to Mallaig. I know it's 140 years old and you wanted modern image but, hey, it's still there today ;)

ATB

Phil

That idea about the netting sounds really interesting and I think I'll add that to some of the rocks/ boulders on the incline which will, at nearer the botttom have some of the

striped rocks you mentioned as 'Loch Ectary' is supposed to have reduced in size (a lot) and the flat at the bottom is the old (is there another word for this?) lochbed.

Any suggestions for a suitable material for the wire netting would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks, Loch Ectary1

• 3 weeks later...

Organza would be perfect for creating the kind of netting you need. It's used for dressmaking and fancy dress cloths etc and available in lots of colours too, it's also simple to paint/weather. You can get it in different grades too and should be able to a suitable sized piece for next to nothing.

Hope this helps

Ant

• 4 weeks later...

Archived