Ratio pdf product sheet

_JB_

Hi, I'm trying to track down on the web a pdf document that was the Ratio product sheet.

I can remember finding it a while ago and I found it easier to browse that, than navigating through a supplier's website. I just can't seem to find the link today! (I know, I should have bookmarked it/downloaded the pdf at the time)

If anyone can give me a link to it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

JB

• RMweb Premium

Hi, I'm trying to track down on the web a pdf document that was the Ratio product sheet.

I can remember finding it a while ago and I found it easier to browse that, than navigating through a supplier's website. I just can't seem to find the link today! (I know, I should have bookmarked it/downloaded the pdf at the time)

If anyone can give me a link to it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

JB

I think its disappeared. Since Peco updated their web site, its become one of their 'round tuit' one day things to do.

http://www.peco-uk.com/default.asp

Of course, you could always buy a catalogue from your local model railway shop.

:P

Kevin Martin

• 3 months later...

I've only just seen this post - if still wanted, you can see the Ratio product list here:

Wayback machine: Ratio

This for 2006, but is the same on the May 2009 "capture".

Front page for Wayback machine: Wayback index

Many web pages are archived, but you may have to be a bit inventive to find them - e.g. the Peco product page uses an image map for links which isn't archived, so links can only be found by looking at the page source code.

Barry

Guest dilbert

Of course, you could always buy a catalogue from your local model railway shop.

:P

Kevin Martin

I recently found the last Ratio/Wills catalogue that I had that dates back to 2005 - the only reason I know this is because I hadn't chucked out the 2005 pricelists.

I find it strange that they still continue to print this catalogue - the staple content doesn't change significantly YOY ( nothing wrong with that) but rearranging the same photos in a different sequence is not a real differentiator.

The reason for looking up the catalogue was to determine whether I had a 'senior moment' and was imagining that announcements for a GWR Sipon C and also a GWR Train Shed kits has been made- in the intervening years I hadn't seen anything about these items being available.

A reply to a recent email to Beer confirmed that these items six years on hadn't been released and there was no expected release date either... dilbert

Archived