Ebay sellers that anoy me

Catkins

And now when you search a Hornby class 31 (or whatever) you get more items of clothing, mugs and mouse mats than the model you are looking for. :nono:

Please someone stop listing bloody fridge magnets, mousemats, mugs and hats in the bleeding Model Railway catergories!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

snap lol

• RMweb Premium

I have just encountered a seller (david 4848) who was paid immediately, delievered slowly, overcharged for postage and then was unpleasant on his feedback even though I provided him with positive friendly feedback and didn't complain.

Tim

It looks like the feedback left for you was in breach of the feedback rules, you could certainly get it removed and him given a warning

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Plain and simple I have stopped using it, in my opinion its got away from what it was when it started out. We have been using it from almost its launch here in the USA

Andrew

Surely its about an accurate description, posted & packaged in an acceptable & timely manner? Who cares whose selling the item if it arrives safely and the product is as expected?

Kevin Martin

• 5 months later...

Sellers with multiple accounts - what's all that about and what is to stop shill bidding? I cannot help but feel that anyone with multiple accounts is taking advantage, no matter how many excuses are provided.

I sell all sorts on the one account, the only glitch was to change my identity due to a stalker who was a non paying bidder otherwise my Ebay account is open for all to see.

I wonder if EBay offer a facility to check whether a seller has multiple personalities?

Tim

Sellers with multiple accounts - what's all that about and what is to stop shill bidding?  I cannot help but feel that anyone with multiple accounts is taking advantage, no matter how many excuses are provided.

I sell all sorts on the one account, the only glitch was to change my identity due to a stalker who was a non paying bidder otherwise my Ebay account is open for all to see.

I wonder if EBay offer a facility to check whether a seller has multiple personalities?

Tim

What advantage is that then?

Speaking as one with multiple accounts, I guess you are implying indirectly that I am a shill bidder?

No, eBay do not have any facility, not that I am worried if they did as long as they were not making that facility public.