Crownline Thompson A2/2 Kit Instructions Needed

A couple of months ago I finally got out my Crownline A2/2 kit that I had been saving until I was retired and had some serious time to build it, and found that I have lost the instructions :-(

If anyone has a set of instuctions for this kit, or other Crownline kit that may be similar, a scan would be greatly appreciated.

Also if anyone has experience building one of these, any advice would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steve

Canada

If anyone has a set of instuctions for this kit, or other Crownline kit that may be similar, a scan would be greatly appreciated.

I have 3 unbuilt Crownline Thompson kits in the loft including the A2/2 so will dig them out in the morning and scan them for you.

John

"You could contact Dave King at PDK Models, as the PDK A2/2 kit is not hugely different from the original Crownline effort......"

That was my first thought also, so I did fire off an email to PDK a couple of months ago and so far have not had any response.

"I have 3 unbuilt Crownline Thompson kits in the loft including the A2/2 so will dig them out in the morning and scan them for you."

John

Thank you that would be appreciated.

I have also ordered the Isinglass drawings for the A2/2 so with those and the instructions, the fun shall begin... :-)

Steve

Archived